Monday, December 7, 2009

Pikom Pc Fair~

PÎkom Pc Fa¡r
so are anybody work or shop at there ?
anyway I was there working ~
a salesman at toshiba buff at hall 2
there was selling laptop only ~
so here I would like to share my experince~
this was my first time to selling a laptop ~!
A Laptop!!!
maybe u guys think this was a nice job ?
just use mouth to talk talk talk~
but I can say NO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 days are working at there
3 days not sleep in good
3 days not eat good
3 days are so tired
just for 3 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I was afraid cus it was my first time
a newboy dunno anythings about notebook
just learn and learn, at the first day ...
I was so blur ,I duno want to do what and
dunno code customer .
then I just giving out frying to people
at last give my leader scold =.=
he tell me ... don't jus give frying
try to code customer,then i start
learn from those fulltime people
hearing them how to code customer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok now, I have my first customer
he bought a Laptop L510-4314
Great ~?ah ah~ the damn feeling came to me
I have wrote the bill Rm 2500++
after that I am so worried ,
Got I wrotten wrongly ?
because the number was so big
not Rm 10 ,20,30,40,50
there was 4 digit
if I wrotten wrongly who
was going to pay ?
no who just"ME"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for 3 days I have
sold 9 laptop ...hmmm
I think it was OK to a newboy
aren't ? >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
additionally,at pc fair have somethings
good for "guys"
erk erms... guys if you are there
what was you hopefully to see at there ?
keke... Leng Lui lor XP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after this 3 days i have also
found that the feel
"be a student so good!!!" I finally know
why those people are saying so
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope can forever be a student~
hope won't be grow anymore
长大的代价就是更多的负担

No comments:

Post a Comment